Following Me are:

Jumat, Oktober 29, 2010

Sugar Group High School Make My Dreams Come True

Hello, my full name is Dwi Putri Rahmawati. You can call me by Putri or Depe. I’m 18 years old in this year. I came from Lampung Province especially from Sugar Group Companies. My senior high school gave me scholarship for continuing my study in University of Indonesia. Schools opened KSDI way for got scholarship. Its name is Sugar Group Senior High School. It is the new international schools in Lampung. I want tell a story about my senior high school. Let’s check it out! This campus is the fourth year of operations for this company school, founded on the dreams and aspiration of Sugar Group Companies management committed to provide the best education possible for the eligible company’s employees here in job site. In line with the company’s commitment, the Sugar Group Senior High School management also committed to provide the excellent education in a caring environmental. Sugar Group Senior High School is proud of its varied and advanced facilities that provide a comfortable workplace which is essential for effective learning. The facilities are bright, spacious, and air-conditioned classrooms with multimedia PCs and projectors; information technology center; science laboratories for biology, chemistry, and physics; dance studio; language learning devices; music studio; pantry; outdoor multipurpose field for sports; first aid rooms; an extensive telecommunications, internet, and photocopying services; hygiene, spacious, and well-ventilated food court/cafe; coffee shop.

Dwi Putri Rahmawati

0806319860

Communication Department

1 komentar: